CENTRAL SCHOOL FOR TIBETANS, DARJEELING
Fit India Quiz Competition 2021
The students are informed that the registration and nomination of students for Fit India Quiz 2021 have already been in the process since 1st September 2021 and is going to end on 30th September 2021. The students, who have registered themselves for the Fit India Quiz Competition 2021 are requested to participate in the online Quiz Competition enthusiastically to make the said Quiz a grand success.
- Jai Kanwar
- Pritika Gurung
S. K. Sharma
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON DAILY WAGE BASIS/CONTRACTUAL BASIS
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the following Posts purely on Daily Wage/Contractual basis for the academic session 2021-22:
|SL. NO||POST||NO. OF POST||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS (AS PER CTSA RULES & REGULATIONS)||Date of Interview|
1. Masters Degree in Geography OR equivalent from a recognized University with min 50% marks in the relevant subject.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a recognized University.
3. Competence to teach the subject through English Medium.
4. Age below 40 yrs.
|2||PRT-General (Tibetan Candidate)||02|
1. Senior Secondary (Class XII) with 50% marks and Tibetan as one of the subjects at Senior Secondary Level from any recognized Board.
2. Two years Certificate in Teaching from a recognized Institute or CTA.
Bachelors Degree with Tibetan as one of the subjects at Senior Secondary Level with B.Ed from a recognized University.
3. Knowledge of Tibetan Language.
4. Ability to teach all subjects at the Primary Level in Tibetan medium except English.
5. Age Below 30 yrs.
1. Senior Secondary OR equivalent from any recognized Board.
2. Minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
3. Knowledge of Computer Operations.
4. Age below 27 yrs.
1. Secondary School Exam (Class X) or equivalent.
2. Grade ‘A’ (3 years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
3. Practical Experience of Two years in a Hospital/clinic.
4. Age 21-35 yrs.
Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)
1. Matric preferably with qualifications required for I.T.I Certificate.
2. 18-27 years.
Note:- All the candidates from Sl. No. 1 to 4 should have knowledge of Computer Operation.
Interested Candidates may walk in along with the original documents/testimonials and a set of photocopies at 10.00 AM in Central School for Tibetans, Darjeeling, Bhanu Sarani, Mall Road, District Darjeeling.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CST, Darjeeling is ideally located in the vagaries of Nature where the visitors/ tourists can enjoy the scenic splendour and Sylvan beauty of Nature. The lush green tall trees around the campus stand like sentinels and guard the school. The snow-capped Kanchanjunga is the center of attraction for all viewers. Besides, the Tea-Gardens and Toy-Train add to its beauty.
Message from The Principal
This gives me an immense pleasure to place on record that by dint of hard work, perseverance and sagacious suggestions from our Headquarters, CST Darjeeling has been able to produce 95.7% result in Class X and 96.6% in Class XII during the out gone session 2019-20. Throughout the session, we, teachers and students, have been on toes to strive harder to achieve the goal of quality and quantity results in all classes as directed by CTSA Delhi. We have struck a unique balance between scholastic and co-scholastic activities organised in school to ensure the holistic development of student’s personality. During this session, academic results of classes X and XII have improved remarkably in terms of quality and quantity as compared to the previous year.
I feel very proud to appreciate the sustained efforts made by all our teachers to achieve such qualitative and quantitative results in classes X and XII, despite the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. I do hope they will continue to work even harder in future in a team spirit to expedite a better performance of students during the current year, while continuing with co-scholastic activities at the same time, even in view of COVID-19.I also express my heartfelt thanks to all our students who have exerted very hard in achieving better results as expected of them by their parents, teachers and community.
I also take this opportunity to thank all the Parents of Children for extending their fullest co-operation to this school as and when requested for the welfare of children.
To conclude, once again, I congratulate all our students and teachers and other state holders, from the core of my heart, for their kind cooperation extended collectively to school to hit the target of nil failure and achieve the goal of academic excellence set by CTSA, Delhi.
Shri S. K. Sharma